Here is how we go about it in greater detail:
1. We sign up anonymously for every casino that accepts Bitcoin we examine – ‘Anonymously’ means that we don’t wait for the casinos to ask us to review their services but create accounts with them as any regular user would. We do that so that we would get a proper casino experience from the user’s perspective, as our reviews are aimed at regular players. That way we can present you with you, the player can expect on any of the best bitcoin casinos. We also describe the signup process, and the time it takes for the final verification process before we can use Bitcoin to gamble. In addition, since the US has some pretty confusing laws about Bitcoin, we make sure to look for any Bitcoin casino that accepts USA players, so all of our readers would be included.
2. We make a deposit – We deposit Bitcoin and monitor how long the process takes. We also note the number of different methods you can use while depositing. Online casinos are very different among each other, especially when it comes to banking. Some of them may offer superb gaming but their transactions may take a long time. Fast banking is essential for a proper casino experience. In the end, one of the advantages of online play and cryptocurrencies, in general, is the fact that banking is almost instantaneous. That’s why it’s necessary for any self-respecting online Bitcoin casino to have fast banking.
3. We claim the bonus – Bonuses are the essential part of online gambling. You will rarely find an online casino platform that doesn’t have at least one special promo for customers to claim. However, never forget that you have to go through the fine print, since no Bitcoin casino will give you free BTC without some strings attached. Some bonuses have unrealistic and unfavorable wagering requirements and can pose a bigger nuisance than a benefit. We go through the terms and conditions regulating the BTC casino deposit bonus (or no deposit bonus, if we are really lucky) and then claim it. If the conditions for cash-out are way too unrealistic, you will hear about it.
4. We test the interface – There’s a reason brick-and-mortar casino invest loads of money in a slick and suave atmosphere. Simply put, you should feel good when gambling and online casinos should be no exception. However, online casinos don’t need to worry only about the looks, but the functionality, too. We browse Bitcoin casinos on PC, Mac, iOS, and Android using the most popular web browsers for the purpose. If we find any bugs or glitches whatsoever, we note them right always, so you would know what to expect. We also pay attention to the general functionality and ease of use.
5. We play a few random bitcoin casino games – Of our choice on all devices possible. Just as the above, we test the games on different operating systems and run them through various browsers. We take great care to test all the game categories, as websites often tend to specialize in one type of casino game. However, the best BTC casinos are the ones that diversify their game selection, both by game types and stakes. We also aim to find out as much as we can about the game providers, free play modes, and any competitions.
6. We check the reputation and history of the game providers – Casino game software providers play a crucial role in the success of an online casino. Same applies to BTC casinos. With the requirement for the implementation of complex provably fair algorithms in bitcoin casino games, it is essential to know what game providers does a crypto casino use. We find those details and check gambling forums and user reviews to figure out what tech pros are talking about those game providers. We are also planning to add a section on our site to convert this research to reviews on casino game providers.
7. We submit a withdrawal request – After fulfilling the minimum withdrawal requirements, we check how well the casino handles withdrawals concerning speed and reliability. As mentioned before, in the depositing section, it is crucial that a website has fast banking, because fast banking is one of the advantages of online gambling. However, before, withdrawing, you absolutely have to make sure none of your funds are locked under any bonus wagering requirements. More often than not, earnings won through the initial deposit bonus cannot be withdrawn but only used for additional gambling. If you try to withdraw bonus funds you may risk losing the bonus completely.
8. We check the casino online reputation and customer service – Problems occur everywhere, and gambling websites are no exception. In order to combat any hindrances or complications customers might encounter, Bitcoin casinos employ customer support teams whose job is to find a solution to any problem that is bugging you. We get in touch with them through all channels available, while browsing reputable review sites and discussion boards to helps us gauge how the digital currency casino under examination has performed throughout the years (or months) of its existence. When reaching customer support, the most important thing we view are the response times and their professionalism in solving problems.
9. Is the Casino Provably Fair? — Finally, we have an issue of fairness. Most people are generally deterred from online casinos because they don’t feel comfortable trusting their money to a website. However, the issue of fairness is almost meaningless when talking about Bitcoin casinos, since they are the probably the fairest among all gambling websites. Why? When a Bitcoin casino draws a number it does so using the software both from its own and the player’s servers. This means there is no way to tamper with the RNG in any game. Some casinos allow you to verify the RNG and some don’t. We list those details in the reviews.
That’s about it.
We usually find new BTC casinos to review by browsing the internet. But, if you have any new crypto gambling site on your radar and see no review on BitcoinPlay.net, don’t hesitate to shoot us an email at [email protected].
Bitcoin Casino Sites Reviews – 2019
Fortune Jack is one of the oldest casinos on the market and the best place to play Bitcoin poker. Not only do they offer a good number of provably fair games, but they are also a registered and licensed Bitcoin gambling site. Even user-generated reviews confirm that – judging by the numerous best Bitcoin casino Reddit threads – Fortune Jack is the way to go. From a massive game library to fantastic bonuses and promotions, they have it all.
- Player anonymity and exceptional security guaranteed
- Top-notch customer support
- SSL encryption protects all data
- Payments in less than 10 minutes
- Accepts BTC, LTC, ETH, Bitcoin Cash, and more
- Some games don’t work
Despite being a new establishment, BitcoinCasino.us has quickly become one of the best Bitcoin gambling sites around. This incredible casino offers instant payments, a plethora of games, excellent promotions, and, most importantly, a secure and provably fair gambling environment. Plus, if you are looking for an Ethereum gambling site, BitcoinCasino.us recently opened its doors to ETH.
- Lightning-fast deposits and withdrawals
- Extensive and fun game selection
- Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and DOGE accepted
- Fantastic and friendly customer support
- Massive wagering requirements on some bonuses
- Need to wager your deposit 3x before you can withdraw
BetChain is one of those casinos that is on everyone’s top Bitcoin gambling sites list, including ours. It has all the best features of an excellent online cryptocurrency casino, from incredible game selection to numerous payment options. Add to that, top-notch security features and fantastic mobile support, and you get without a doubt one of the best gambling sites.
- Excellent design and interface
- A massive game library
- Supports crypto and fiat currencies
- Low minimum deposit amount
- Need to submit an ID before withdrawing funds
- Depositing takes around 30 minutes
7Bit Casino may not be the very best BTC gambling site, but it’s certainly up there. You can play a wide range of games in slots, table games, and live casino games categories. Besides the impressive game library, 7Bit Casino offers fast transactions, 24/7 customer support, multiple payment methods, and overall fantastic gambling experience.
- Incredible customer support service
- A wide variety of currencies accepted (fiat and crypto)
- Instant deposit and withdrawals
- Slow and poorly designed UI/UX
Despite the shiny look, mBit Casino is not one of the new Bitcoin casinos 2019 has given us. It’s been here for a while, and numerous Bitcoin online casino players from all around the world have stated that mBit Casino is likely one of the best on the market. We agree! It has a numerous variety of games, excellent security features, responsive customer support, and is without a doubt on our top crypto casino list.
- Nearly instant payments
- 10/10 customer support
- Massive selection of casino games
- Offers a fantastic sports-betting service
- The user interface could use some polishing
- Heavy wagering requirements on bonus offers
Another common entry on users’ best Bitcoin gambling sites lists is the 1xBit casino and sports betting platform. While 1xBit’s casino games are fantastic, the majority of players come to this website for its Bitcoin sports betting services. 1xBit accepts bets on almost every sports event and league in the world. However, if that isn’t enough, you can place live bets and wagers on virtual sports as well.
- Five-minute deposits
- Large sportsbook and competitive odds
- Dozens of cryptocurrencies accepted
- Biggest number of game software providers
- Cluttered user interface
- High minimum withdrawal limit
The most notable thing about BitStarz is that it’s a Bitcoin casino that offers a no deposit bonus, a pretty rare occurence for any Bitcoin casino in the US today. Yes, they give you 20 free spins without having to deposit a single Bitcoin. To claim this Bitcoin casino bonus, you need to sign up on their website with a valid email address. On top of this generous promotion, BitStarz is offering all other features that you come to expect from a top-notch gambling site that accepts BTC.
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
- Superb website design and UI
- A decent welcome offer
- Promotions have heavy wagering requirements
If you are looking for some Bitcoin casino free spins, PlayAmo is another place where you can find just that and much more. Fun and rewarding games, live chat customer support, fast money transactions, provably fair games; you name it, PlayAmo has it. Just try it, and you will quickly realize why PlayAmo is considered one of the top crypto gambling sites right now.
- Instant payouts and deposits
- Helpful customer support service
- Transparent and reliable operator
- Wide selection of fiat and cryptocurrencies accepted
- Welcome bonus is not available for BTC payments
BetCoin has attracted hundreds of thousands of players from all around the world thanks to its fantastic games, reliable customer support, and provably fair algorithms. Despite spawning some controversies on Reddit, BetCoin has had a clean track record so far. Undoubtedly, another worthy entry on our top Bitcoin online casinos list.
- Quick deposits and withdrawals
- Low minimum deposit amount
- No wagering requirements on the welcome offer
- Unreliable customer support
- Poor website design
Cloudbet is a leading Bitcoin betting platform, as well as an excellent casino. It’s been operating since 2013 and to this day hasn’t had a single scandal scathe its name. Alongside the regular live sports betting, Cloudbet users can play a wide variety of casino games like slots, roulette, blackjack, and some live dealer variants of these games. Plus, Cloudbet is the closest thing you get to a dedicated USA Bitcoin casino, as many US gamblers frequent it.
- Fantastic sportsbook and odds
- Superb customer support team
- Intuitive and flawless UI
- Only BTC and BCH accepted
- Limited number of casino games
BitCasino has been around for some years now. During that time, it has managed to gain a massive following thanks to a sleek design, high-quality casino games, and a secure gambling environment. Additionally, BitCasino offers various promotions, from deposit bonuses to jackpots. However, BitCasino is inaccessible to US and UK gambling enthusiasts.
- Super-fast payouts
- 24/7 live chat customer support
- A modern and intuitive user interface
- Table poker games not available
Oshi.io is a relatively new platform on the market. Even though this Japanese-themed casino has been online for less than three years, it has managed to garner quite a following. Thanks to its unique build-your-bonus tool and incredible casino games, Oshi.io has found its way on many favorites lists. The only caveat is that this operator doesn’t accept USA Bitcoin gamblers.
- Comprehensive game library
- Build your bonus tool
- Digital and fiat currencies accepted
- US players are not accepted
While CryptoGames doesn’t have the most modern user interface or even the best games on the market, the casino has gained some serious popularity thanks to its provably fair protocol and easy-to-play games. Additionally, Crypto Games has an intuitive user interface and accepts multiple digital currencies. If you are looking for a fantastic platform for Bitcoin dice or slots, then this is the casino for you.
- A straightforward and clean user interface
- Safe and secure platform
- Instant transactions
- Only seven casino games
Argo Casino is a reliable, modern, and most importantly, fun gambling platform focusing mostly on Bitcoin. However, it accepts some fiat currencies as well (EUR, RUB, PLN, and SEK). It features hundreds of top quality casino games and as of recently, a comprehensive sportsbook. You can play games from industry-leading developers like NetEnt, Microgaming, Amatic, and many other ones. Additionally, the operator offers multiple promotions at all times, including an incredible welcome bonus.
- Intuitive user interface
- Powerful sportsbook
- Reliable gambling platform
- Excellent Bitcoin deposit bonus
- Many countries are restricted
If you are looking for a fun operator that doesn’t take the gambling business so seriously, then Bob Casino may be the perfect choice for you. However, don’t think that this platform is subpar because of their light-hearted approach; Bob casino is a reliable, secure, and trusted casino. It offers everything that you come to expect from a top-notch casino, from fun games and generous bonuses to numerous payment options and almost instant transactions.
- 24/7 live chat customer support
- Fantastic selection of live casino games
- Various currencies accepted
- No information about provably fair gaming
Bovada Casino is a well-known name in the US gambling scene. It has been operating for about seven years now, offering exciting games, rewarding bonuses, and a safe gambling environment to US-based gamblers. Despite being hugely popular amongst US players, Bovada Casino has relatively limited services. It features only a couple of payment options, no provably fair games, and it’s available only in the US, making it the only exclusive USA Bitcoin casino on our list.
- Generous bonuses and promotions
- Accepts US players
- No provably fair games
- No info about casino’s license
- Allows US players only
VegasCasino.io is a relatively new operator in the cryptocurrency gambling scene. However, despite having just little over two years of experience, this casino manages to attract thousands of gamblers from all parts of the world. It offers a straightforward gambling experience with hundreds of fan-favourite casino games like slots, roulette, video poker, various table and card games, as well as live dealer action. Other than this, VegasCasino features outstanding bonuses, fast transactions, and excellent customer support.
- Fantastic game library
- Excellent bonus offering
- Quick deposits and withdrawals
- Wagering requirements for bonuses covered mainly by slots
Mars casino receives its license from the Government of Curacao and runs on the SoftSwiss platform. This operator is currently one of the most popular casinos that accept Bitcoin, counting well over 100,000 registered players. It provides a safe and exciting gambling environment with a wide variety of games, incredible bonuses and promotions, and the latest security features with an SSL encryption.
- Licensed casino with provably fair games
- Generous bonus offers
- Fun casino games
- Heavy wagering requirements on bonuses
Loki Casino is not the biggest nor the most popular operator in the industry, but it does offer a fantastic gambling environment. The casino features hundreds of games from top game software providers like NetEnt and Quickfire. Loki offers exciting and rewarding promotions, including a welcome package, birthday bonus, no deposit bonuses, and much, much more. Additionally, besides Bitcoin, players can gamble with various fiat currencies.
- Fully optimized website
- 24/7 customer support
- Games from trusted developers
- Customer support only available through email
Direx N.V. runs a dozen top quality casinos, and Betchan is one of them. That means that everything that this company is known for is featured on this site. You can play hundreds of fantastic casino games, ranging from slots and roulette to blackjack and even some live dealer games. Additionally, Betchan runs fantastic promotions and tournaments. The casino updates the bonus offers regularly, but standard welcome and reload bonuses are always active.
- Instant deposits and fast withdrawals
- Fantastic selection of games
- Sleek and clean UX/UI
- No welcome offer for BTC players
Don’t be fooled by the fact that they were opened quite recently in 2017 because Konung has all the marks of an experienced online gambling establishment. They can offer you an amazingly wide range of games you can play, a free spins option, and an always-ready lightning fast customer support.
- Rich games library
- Amazing bonuses
- Great customer support
- Demo option for games
- Occasional game glitches
Owned by Direx N.V and powered by SofSwiss, DasIst Casino proudly wears the “Made in Germany” badge. The casino offers you a satisfying slot game library, as well as fast and easy account registration. Apart from boasting rock-solid security, the website can offer you great starting bonuses to give you the edge for your next session.
- Amazing starting bonuses
- Rich slots library
- Impenetrable security
- A variety of banking methods
- Low variety of card games
- Overpacked interface
Being the first ever online casino to introduce Rival Games to a broader audience, Superior casino had gone a long way since its humble beginnings in 2006. Nowadays, it is a reputable online business with rich games offer, a generous starting bonus, secure banking and customer support that always has your back.
- A generous starting bonus
- Easy banking
- Rich games library
- Helpful customer support
- Tight security
- Outdated visuals
- High minimum deposit
Although they’ve emerged on the online casino scene quite recently, 24VIP casino has all the markings of an experienced and seasoned online gambling platform. Their website boasts a wide variety of game types, easy and fast banking options and various useful bonuses that can give you the boost when it’s most needed.
- Various bonuses
- Easy banking
- A wide assortment of game types
- Top-notch security
- Unresponsive live chat support
- High minimum deposit
- Accepts BTC only
What quite recently started out as a joint venture between two veterans in the industry such as Araxio and Tranello, Buran casino evolved into a professional and trusted casino with a solid worldwide customer base. The website offers a large number of games, top-notch customer support, and solid banking options.
- Easy registration
- Amazing customer support
- A number of supported currencies
- Useful bonuses
- A large number of games
- Up-to-date interface
- 3x deposit rollover required
One of the biggest online casino operators in the world, Direx N.V. has a wild surprise for us, and that is CryptoWild Casino. Although the website celebrated its first birthday quite recently, it already has an enticing and rich selection that can easily hold its ground against more experienced casinos.
CryptoWild has an amazing offering of more than 800 different games, including slots, roulette, card games, lottery, and live games. Every game can be spiced up with their phenomenal and useful bonuses. For those of you who like a bit of competition, CryptoWild features an exciting tournament with weekly prizes. On top of it all, Cryptowild’s website is protected with top-notch security, and its helpful customer service is always there for you.
- Loads of games
- Amazing welcome offer
- Tons of promotions
- User-friendly interface
- Website design could use an update
Another SoftSwiss product on the scene, BitcoinPenguin has been around for four years now. In that short period, the website has accumulated an impressive library of more than a thousand different casino games, all made by industry veterans like Amatic, BetSoft, Endorphina, and others.
Apart from a huge games roster, the website also offers top-notch customer support that will be there literally within seconds to solve your problems. Banking and payments are fast and intuitive, while their security measures are so tight, you won’t have to worry about your data falling into the wrong hands. On top of it all, their promotions can really give you an edge when you need it the most.
- User-friendly interface
- Easy registration
- Fast banking
- Enticing welcome bonus
- Loads of jackpot games
- Fast customer support
- Three cryptocurrencies accepted
Jetwin is one of the more experienced Bitcoin casinos that hit the scene back in 2013. The website is built on top of a powerful and robust platform that offers fast loading times and a clean and smooth gambling experience. It acquired all its games from industry veterans such as eGaming and Bet-Soft that provide the website with a wide array of various casino classics. The site offers slots, roulette, table games, live casino games, video poker, and many other titles that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Apart from a comprehensive casino offer, the website also boasts a wide variety of sports you can bet on all packed in a fantastic sportsbook that is just one click away from their casino.
- Rich games library
- A wide variety of games
- Stable and powerful platform
- Demo play available
- Professional customer support
- Slow withdrawals
- No casino bonuses
King Billy Casino Review
King Billy casino is an award-winning operator licensed and regulated by the Curacao Gambling Commission. It offers an amazing selection of games, generous bonuses and promotions, and fast and reliable payment options. Despite operating for only a year, King Billy has gathered a huge player base, making it one of the most popular casinos of 2018. If you are looking for a fun and secure gambling environment, make sure to check out this operator.
- Nearly instant BTC transactions
- An outstanding customer support team
- A clean and modern user interface
- Exciting promotions
- Occasional bugs & glitches
- Identity verification required
CyberDice is a relatively new Dice site owned and operated by Blockchain Entertainment B.V. – the same team that brought you OneHash. The website is built upon a powerful platform with a slick and futuristic design. The Dice game comes equipped with advanced automatic play settings and you can set your win and loss limits as well as some complex behaviors like changing the stakes after a loss or win. The most tenacious players can enter their daily contest in which they can receive a cashback on their daily amount wagered, while each player is given an opportunity to enter the hall of fame. CyberDice stands out from the competition for being a rare Bitcoin casino that grants free BTC through their faucet system. In the end, it is important to note that the website is licensed, secured by top-notch encryption protocols, and even provides players with a script used for generating numbers so that anyone can witness CyberDices’s fairness.
- Provably fair
- Generous faucet system
- Daily waging contest
- Helpful support
- Modern platform
- Community chat
- Low contest rewards
If you are new to gambling with crypto coins we have a guide below to explain all basics you need to get started with crypto gambling and its advantages!
Bitcoin Gambling: What’s the Big Deal?
Blockchain technology is already altering the world as we know it. The radical forms of innovations it might bring about are almost impossible to predict, but it certainly stirred a small revolution in the online gambling industry with an ingenious concept – Provably Fair Gambling.
Provably Fair Gambling: What is it?
In short, the provably fair protocol is a mathematical way to prove the fairness of the casino in the gaming process.
If a casino that accepts Bitcoin is deploying provably fair methods, gambler can be sure that said casino – or rather the software it deploys – cannot change the outcome of a roll or a card draw; it ensures the results are truly randomly generated and whatever is rolled, drawn, or dealt cannot be switched behind the scenes with a result less favourable for the player.
Different crypto gambling sites devise various ways to integrate provably fair functionality in their games, but in a nutshell, the steps to verify truthfully random results are as follows:
Randomness! How it is assured
- The casino shuffles the deck.
- The gambler receives a hash – cryptographic representation of the value this shuffle produces, i.e. the card that is drawn at the end of it.
- As the card is dealt, the player (usually his or her browser but it can be done manually too) provides a seed for the hash; the seed is a random number that the casino site has no way of knowing in advance.
- The seed changes the hash, effectively changing the value the hash represents; in other words, the seed changes the dealt card at random.
- The gambler receives the card that is randomly generated by the hash and the seed.
Fairness Proof: Check every dice roll or card draw
- The deck is laid out for examination.
- The player can decrypt the original hash provided by the casino; it should confirm the order of the cards.
- The gambler can add the seed and see how it changes the outcome to what actually was dealt or played in this particular hand.
- Should both the original hash and the seed produce the results that played out, the hand is proven to be fair.
Disruptive technology at its finest if you ask me. It is also applicable to practically all online casinos, fiat or crypto.
Randomness is Assured, Not Casinos Morale
Keep in mind that this solution ensures the randomness of the outcome and that the hand has not tampered. It has absolutely no influence over the odds of the outcome, nor does it guarantee that the casino will pay you what is due. For this, you should rely on research, mostly using bitcoin casino reviews like ours and Bitcoin casino Reddit discussions to gauge the general reputation of the establishment.
More Advantages of BTC Casinos: Things Online Gambling Scene Actually demands
[To fit all in one line, “certainty with hashing, security and privacy with anonymity and cheap(almost free) and agile transactions” are all possible with casinos that accept bitcoin]
It is hard to determine which perk is the most important one, as ideally, they are all must-haves for every online casino. To start, let’s talk about transactions.
Unlike traditional payment methods, Bitcoin transactions are fast and easy. All you need is a good bitcoin wallet to get started!
Is it faster than credit card deposits?
Bitcoin casino deposits are not faster than the-practically-instant credit card payments, but withdrawals are processed significantly faster with Bitcoin. Credit card withdrawals often take 2-5 business days, Bitcoin transactions, even with a busy network, rarely need more than 3-4 hours to complete.
Bitcoin Casino Withdrawals: It’s quite easy!
If you want to cash out the BTC you won, it might take up to 2 hours on average to transfer the earnings from a BTC casino to a reputable cryptocurrency exchange. Exchanges are necessary as banks don’t accept crypto assets yet. Through the exchange, you can sell the cryptocurrency for fiat money(USD, EUR, AUD) which you can then withdraw to your bank account.
Transaction Fee: It is almost none!
Depending on the crypto exchange and bank, this last transfer involves some withdrawal fee (usually negligible) and might take a day or two.
Security – How Secure Is Too Secure?
You have probably heard that Bitcoin is exceptionally secure with its PoW based distributed consensus protocol.
Security is an essential part that blockchain brings to the table, but it also makes it practically impossible to reverse transactions. If you deposit BTC into your casino account more than you initially intended, you would have to either withdraw it the standard way(with casinos approval) or play with the amount.
You will not get reverse-charged as the very architecture of the blockchain technology powering Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies make it, for all practical reasons, impossible to tamper with transactions and records.
Security is nice to have, but it doesn’t come without repercussions. It is a double-edged sword because using Bitcoin requires some basic technical aptitude and curiosity. You must learn at least a couple of new tricks like using a cryptocurrency exchange and managing a crypto wallet.
Not a huge deal, but it is not as simple as producing your credit card out of your pocket or entering your PayPal email address.
Bitcoin Anonymity: As long as you keep it in BTC
The infamous Bitcoin anonymity is not something that is realistically achievable by the majority of users. While some casinos require very few forms of ID verification, almost all popular Bitcoin exchanges ask for some proof of identity to allow trade at their platforms.
Indeed, these exchange sites are not the only way to obtain cryptocurrency, but for converting it to fiat money, you’d probably need one of them.
What Bitcoin and some BTC casinos allow is pseudonymity, but that’s not something you have to worry about.
Further down you can see a more in-depth analysis of the legalities surrounding Bitcoin online gambling, but suffice to say that it is mostly unregulated and that there are no laws explicitly banning the use of this crypto asset for gambling purposes.
Is Gambling with Bitcoin Legal?
There are many countries, with the USA being the significant name here, that have outlawed online gambling.
In the US the situation with gambling online is particularly complicated because of the two layers of legislation involved: state and federal laws use different definitions and regulate different aspects of online gambling.
To be more specific, federal laws prohibit the transaction of money online for gambling needs. Luckily, for all matters practical and legislative, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies enter more profound in the realm of assets. They are considered as means for value storage and not means for value exchange in the eyes of legislators.
Since Bitcoin is not considered “money”, using it for gambling purposes is not illegal.
Things to do before choosing a BTC Casino
Always consider the following factors when choosing a bitcoin gambling site:
Does it have Provably Fair software?
Usually, the answer can be found on the crypto casino’s web page. There are times when bitcoin online casinos make it difficult to check whether they are provably fair. If this is the case, it’s best to simply choose another provider. True provably fair casinos will often enjoy letting everyone know about the system.
Is your preferred bitcoin casino legal?
Regardless of the payment method used, you should always make sure you are gambling at a legal establishment. More than anything, for your own protection, you should check the partners’ network of the casino, expert reviews, users’ opinions, as well as read bitcoincasino Reddit discussion threads.
Read the terms of service!
Some casinos have convoluted terms of service and bonus regulations, especially when it comes to bitcoin casino free spins and no deposit promotions. Make sure to check them out, or you are risking on missing some hefty rewards. Clarify anything you deem unclear with casino’s customer service.
Our request: Approach gambling responsibly! Use it as a diversion and a nice adrenaline boost, but do not succumb to the whims of Lady Luck, as she is a fickle friend and a cruel mistress.
Depositing Bitcoin: How to Fund Your Casino Account
If you already own Bitcoin, you might as well skip this section.
For those of you who have never worked with crypto assets before, obtaining and transferring cryptocurrencies might sound a bit daunting but it not that complicated when you break it down.
1) Deposit money onto your bitcoin address
If you do not yet have a bitcoin wallet, create one! To deposit bitcoin, you can use one of the many exchanges available on the internet, or any other source of the coins.
2) Create your account and deposit the money!
In case the casino requires you to create an account, do so! Then, look for the deposit button, which should be in plain view. Just click on it, and copy the bitcoin address mentioned over there.
3) Making your deposit
Once you have copied the address, paste it in your wallet, and write down how much you would like to send. In case you want your payment to be confirmed rapidly (only worth doing if the casino doesn’t have an instant play feature), put in a higher tax- this will help process your transaction quicker. Once this is done, hit send!
Depending on the casino that you have chosen to deposit on, you will either have to wait for one confirmation before you can use your money for gambling, or you may be able to play instantly in case the casino has this feature. If the latter is the case, you should be aware of the fact that you will only be able to withdraw once all of your payments have been confirmed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where can I get Bitcoin?
A: This is a difficult question, with a lot of possible answers. However, to make things easier, the easiest method of getting bitcoin would be a through a bitcoin exchange. You can find plenty of reliable exchange sites listed on BTXchange.io.
The process is relatively simple, and it requires you to deposit a certain amount onto the exchange via bank transfer, or by using your debit, credit card or even PayPal in some cases. Once you deposit the amount, click exchange, enter the amount that you desire to buy and conduct the transaction.
Q: What is Bitcoin exactly and how does it work?
A: Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. These digital coins are produced by individuals, who dedicate considerable computational power to the process of “mining”, i.e. to solving complex algorithms. The result of the solved algorithm contributes to the creating of a new Bitcoin. Bitcoins can be used for many kinds of transactions and are inherently untraceable as there is no central authority (read: government) regulating them.
Q: What is a Bitcoin wallet?
A: It is a piece of software or hardware used to store Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, and it is the place from where you process the Bitcoin transactions. Hardware wallets are by far the most secured, but they are also the most cumbersome to manage. The software solutions can be installed on your desktop, smartphone or, indeed, used in a cloud solution, providing access from anywhere.
Q: Is there a minimum deposit on Bitcoin casinos?
A: The minimum amount that can be deposited depends on the casino. However, most of the times, the minimum deposit is 0.0001 BTC, yet different units of measurement such as mBTC, uBTC, dBTC, and satoshis could be used. You can – and should – check the terms and conditions in order to learn more about Bitcoin casinos minimum deposit amounts.
Q: Are there Bitcoin casino bonuses?
A: Yes, there is quite a big list of BTC gambling sites that provides deposit bonuses, free spins and other perks. Not as frequent as other bonuses but now and then there are Bitcoin casino no deposit bonuses, typically offered by new crypto casinos which try to attract players. If you are keen on Bitcoin casino bonuses, you can check the spreadsheet we have prepared and see at a glance the list of tables and casino games, deposit bonuses, free spins, etc. of the best Bitcoin casinos. Keep in mind that each Bitcoin casino’s no deposit bonus as well as the deposit ones usually come with strict regulations and wagering requirements. Make sure to read and understand the terms and conditions before you start playing with the real money.
Q: What is provably fair gambling?
A: It is a method of verifying the integrity of the casino software and the honesty of the players. Thanks to the blockchain encryption, both can be checked with a simple hashed seed.
Q: Is gambling with Bitcoins anonymous?
A: Gambling with Bitcoin cannot be 100% anonymous, yet it does offer you a strong, extra layer of protection. Do keep in mind that if you truly wish to be anonymous by using the digital currency, you will also need to find an anonymous casino that does not require you to create an account, and enter personal details such as your email address, name, or payment information.
On the bitcoin network, all transactions are recorded forever, on a public ledger known as the blockchain. Therefore, anyone, at any time can easily see the transactions made by a wallet. There are ways to gain complete anonymity, but the hoops and loops are considerable.
Q: Why should I check for a license even if the casino games areprovably fair?
A: Provably fair doesn’t automatically mean that the casino cannot be a scam and not all casinos with bitcoin option are genuine. Some might offer fair games, but they can still disconnect you from the platform the moment you win and delay payouts, refusing to acknowledge that you have won a bet; not responding to customer support requests and more. However, most top bitcoin casinos offer provably fair systems that work as advertised and are unlikely to attempt to cheat you out of your cash. That’s why it is better to find the list of good casinos, 2019, instead of settling for a random one. All the same, as a rule of thumb, never deposit and bet more than you can afford to lose.
Q: Can I gamble with Bitcoin from Anywhere?
A: Some casinos have certain territorial restrictions.
Q: Are provably fair platforms are the future?
A: Yes, provably fair casino games quickly are becoming the new standard given that you can verify casinos fairness.
Q: Is the provably fair protocol implementation the same for all BTC casinos and Bitcoin casino games like slots, poker, and dice games?
A: No, different BTC gambling websites and game manufacturers find different ways to make their games provably fair. The core principle is generally the same but the technical implementation differs. Poker, in particular, is not that easy to be made provably fair, but there are solutions already.
Q: Can a regular online casino with fiat currency have the provably fair system?
A: Yes. Provably fair systems were inspired by Bitcoin, yet it is totally okay for fiat-based casinos to offer provably fair games. You do not need to be dealing in BTC for it to work.
Q: Is there a specific gambling site for Bitcoin gamblers from the US?
A: There is no exclusive Bitcoin casino USA gamblers are playing on because many crypto gambling sites accept players from anywhere. It’s hard to nail down which is the best crypto casino for the US market, so go through our review section, read a couple of Bitcoin casino reviews, and you will undoubtedly find the one that suits your gambling needs.
Q: I am not a technical person and don’t understand the ins and outs of Bitcoin market, can I still use a BTC casino site?
A: You don’t need to know the intricacies of how Bitcoin works, just like knowing the principles of a fiat payment system is not required to play on a traditional online casino or to use paper money. Yet, knowing the basic principles will help to enjoy a Bitcoin online casino. You only need to have a basic understanding of the internet, and of course, on how gambling works, to keep you safe at all times.
Q: So, do all crypto casinos accept only Bitcoin deposits?
A: At this moment in time, numerous big, established online casinos, are seeing the opportunity that the Bitcoin market offers and are opening their gates to Bitcoin players as well.
Most casinos have multiple methods of depositing and withdrawing funds, ranging from credit cards, bank transfers, debit cards, Bitcoin, alternative currencies, and more.
Additionally, multiple Bitcoin gambling platforms also accept altcoins, such as Litecoin, Ethereum and more. Not only this but sometimes the BTC casino no deposit bonus, max bonus, second deposit bonus, third deposit bonus, etc., is granted in different currencies.
Q: What other cryptocurrencies can I use for online casino deposits?
A: This mostly depends on what the casinos accept and can process. Some of the most popular digital currencies for gambling sites, apart from Bitcoin include Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Ethereum, PlayCoin. Most of the best Bitcoin casinos expand their cryptocurrency portfolios to accommodate more proven altcoins.